Following on from Cobalt's excellent Prospekt entry sweepstakes back in March 2008 onwards, the time has come to continue the new phase - Roadie #42 LP5 blog sweepstakes (bookmark the thread - new polls will start after every blog!) - which will lead all the way up to the release of said (as yet untitled) album. Congratulations to juanma8 who won the previous poll on September 16th! The next poll to guess when the next Roadie blog will be posted, is now open...
Look out for some mega polls coming your way over the next few months - all you have to do is decide when the next blog will be published, and enjoy the countdown. So far there have been five LP5 blogs, the polling continues with the sixth at the Coldplay forum now. Roadie #42 if you're reading this, only you have the power to decide who WINS each of the sweepstakes!
Each new LP5 blog will also come with a post winner - the first person to start discussion on the blog in the coldplay.com updates thread. The winner of the mega poll for that entry will also be updated into this post! Bit of fun, will no doubt alleviate the boredom of waiting for new Coldplay! Note: You must be logged into the forums at the time of registering your vote - anonymous votes do not count towards your identity!
- Four of the previous five LP5 blogs have arrived on a Thursday, the other one appearing on a Friday.
- Two blogs have appeared very early on in the month (2nd and 3rd) with the others appearing in the middle and the end of the month (16th and 24th).
- Two blogs have appeared in April and June. No blogs at all occured in May, and so far none in July either. One came in September. This means that the pattern dictates that there will be two in September, especially following a blank month in August when everyone was apparently on holiday.
- The maximum time between blogs was 48 days, between blogs 2 and 3. The shortest was 14 days, between blogs 1 and 2.
- Previous Prospekt entries came about once a month. If there's an entry missing from a previous month, usually the next month had two Prospekt entries, one earlier in the month and another later. Prospekt entries were around the 20th-30th a whopping seven times out of nine. They were also posted five times out of nine on a Friday, and the other four times they've either been on a Wednesday or a Thursday.
There are no comments to display.