December 14, 200520 yr who egghead? I love Elliott too! But there's absolutely no reason to hate on what other people think or do...IF you don't like it, get outta the way and take it like a mule (cuz you know, they do the hard work!) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
December 14, 200520 yr i meant WHO... that is mean (of someone to tell you to f- off) go whip them up... I will be there in the end to stich you guys up. :rolleyes:
December 14, 200520 yr Elliott Smith...a music artist/musician that died in 03 (suicide) and he..did you watch the movie good will hunting....a bunch of his songs were in that soundtrack!
December 14, 200520 yr yea.....if you want to help,can you all please report eggnogs post to mods please :D :D :D
December 14, 200520 yr Yeah, I'm a secret whore. Shhh...don't tell. I'm going to bed now, Rick. Hope you have a good night! :)
December 14, 200520 yr time for bed! me: falls asleep at 3am then wakes up at 6am oh wow..so much sleep :rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment