November 12, 200421 yr awww..lovely lovely lovely Camu... :wink3: :) you look fab... :D why haven't i seen your picture before...? :P i dont know *shrugs* I dont like the way I look in piccies I guess.. :embarrased: thanks by the way.. ;)
November 12, 200421 yr pah..nonesense dear nonesense...you are one sexy latina... :wink3: i mean you could have always showed me by pm or so...ah well...i know a bit what you look like now so i am happy...:D
November 12, 200421 yr doh! :embarrased: You're right! lol I'm such a nerd... thats my sister by the way... she's lives in Miami
November 12, 200421 yr this is an old piccie... about a year ago.. I'm in pink... :blush: it looks white! :cool:
November 12, 200421 yr what doh...."you don't have to be perfect when you look good"...:lol: (insider joke you won't get that if you are not germman sorry..:P) how old is your sis,,,,?
November 12, 200421 yr what doh...."you don't have to be perfect when you look good"...:lol: (insider joke you won't get that if you are not germman sorry..:P) how old is your sis,,,,? lol my sis is 32 :embarrased: I look older huh?
November 12, 200421 yr lol...thats not the reason i asked dear...:P just wanted to know...stop being so selfconcious ...:P
November 12, 200421 yr camu...berry bootiful!... :D ...I already have seen the one with the miami guy!.... :sneaky:
November 12, 200421 yr lol...thats not the reason i asked dear...:P just wanted to know...stop being so selfconcious ...:P lol ok ok.. I'l buggin'!! :P I loved the Richard piccie... :wink3: *swoons*
November 12, 200421 yr haha...i love that picture too...Richard is the best...he is great...:D :wink3:
November 12, 200421 yr I really hope my Chris (muse) piccie comes out!! He's like a bear!! I could've held on to him all night!
November 12, 200421 yr hopefully by Sunday.. and I asked for a cd/disk so I can upload them to my pc here at work.... :wink3: I seriously need to buy a digi camera!
November 12, 200421 yr nice lunch to you...:) same here actually need a digi cam aswell...or i will have to continue getting my picture cds or hand scan the pics...that takes so freaking long and the scanner is at home so i wouldn't get any pictures here...ah well..i am rambling sorry... :/
November 12, 200421 yr you always said that!!......is...."q pasa?"....that´s the rite thing!... :cool:
November 12, 200421 yr :embarrased: aaaauch!....sowwy!... :( ..... :lol: :lol: ...ok...q pasta?...la italiana!.... :idea2: :lol: :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment