✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do my tickets have to say Ticketmaster on them?

smyles

This may be a ridiculous question and if so then sorry but I got my tickets from a "friend" and they don't say Ticketmaster on them - are they real??? :confused: They say clear channel on the back and they are actual tickets - not print outs. I'm just a little nervous cus the show is tonight @ the Tweeter center and I don't want to waste the drive. They are blue and silver. I'm assuming maybe they are presale tickets. I've always bougth thru ticketmaster so apparently I'm a little naive. Any help would be great. Thanks so much! :)

I read about how you can tell if tickets are fake when I got my scalped U2 tickets for this past May.

What you can do is either tear a TIIIIIIIIIINY little corner, no where near the scan area, and if the fibers are blue then it's authentic. It's some sort of paper the ticket places uses or something to determine them from fake ones. Also, if you put a bit of water on an area (again, not where they're going to scan it because then even if they're real you're screwed :lol:!) and if the ink runs, they're fake print outs. If it doesn't then they should be authentic!

Hope this helps, I know how scary it is to not be sure if they're going to scan and let you in at the turnstiles. I went through it in May and almost passed out before they let me in, I was so nervous! :lol:!

lol justine' date=' you think its a good idea to scan and post a pic if the ticket? dont u think people would print that out and use it? haha[/quote']

I had the best intentions about that, but ya, I guess people could of done that, stupid idea though.

I got in!!

They weren't fake! Thank GOD! The show was awesome!!!!!! :) Thanks everyone!!! (And don't feel bad - I thoguht scanning them was a good idea at the time! Shows how much I know!) :P