October 27, 200520 yr So, one kind sould post this in another forum, and I think is one of the most beautiful stories I´ve ever seen.. so, I´m kinda promoting it today! hehe, is called "The little girl" and is hearbreaking and beautiful and... well, enjoy! :) http://www.deviantart.com/view/21423447/ this is the... day of my life:Zu
October 27, 200520 yr i will read it later and let you know what i think ... thanks for sharing it with us! :)
October 27, 200520 yr Author well, is actually a kinda graphic presentation with flash or something. but you will not regret.... ;) ..Zu
October 27, 200520 yr lovely...I liked a lot :cool: ...what story!...ha!...now Im gonna be all quiet at nite!...waiting for a lil voice! :P
October 27, 200520 yr that was really good but i don't understand the ending :( could you explain it please?
October 27, 200520 yr Author well, I didnt do it...so, I might be wrong, but the way I understand it is that she become in a ghost, so, the only thing left was her voice, asking for someone who can love her back... :( :cry: ...Zu
October 27, 200520 yr aww yeah! thanks for that :D ... but it is a little upsetting! :rolleyes: ... i love the music for it .. its perfect!
October 27, 200520 yr That was a terribly sad story. But even more sad is the fact that there are children out there (yes, in this world and on this earth) who have parents they rarely see. I don't know if it's worse to have parents who don't show their love, or to not have parents at all. It may seem an obvious choice, but one way is just as bad as the other. Sorry to have turned this into such a reality check, but hey, just giving others the opportunity to see things in a different way. This flash film reminds me of a cute series i watched some time ago... http://www.makingfiends.com/
October 27, 200520 yr well, I didnt do it...so, I might be wrong, but the way I understand it is that she become in a ghost, so, the only thing left was her voice, asking for someone who can love her back... :( :cry: ...Zu yes yes yes...a ghost!...thats why the voice in the silence! ...well thats my point of view!
October 27, 200520 yr That was a terribly sad story. But even more sad is the fact that there are children out there (yes, in this world and on this earth) who have parents they rarely see. I don't know if it's worse to have parents who don't show their love, or to not have parents at all. It may seem an obvious choice, but one way is just as bad as the other. Sorry to have turned this into such a reality check, but hey, just giving others the opportunity to see things in a different way. This flash film reminds me of a cute series i watched some time ago... http://www.makingfiends.com/ yeah very true! :lol: your link! now thats just weird! :o
October 27, 200520 yr no .. it worked .. i watched episode one ... that girl was a proper scary girl with the big hamster
October 27, 200520 yr oh! haha...If you ever get bored to the max, check out the rest. They're pretty creepy, funny, weird.
Create an account or sign in to comment