September 21, 200620 yr You've caught me, Ray.. :dozey: My face is ugly, THAT'S why you can't see my face.
September 21, 200620 yr You've caught me, Ray.. :dozey: My face is ugly, THAT'S why you can't see my face. Okay then,if you say so.....
September 21, 200620 yr stop all this negativity!!! What are you talking about,where was any of my comments in this thread negative?
September 21, 200620 yr im talking all the "im ugly" comments that have been going around tonight :rolleyes:
September 21, 200620 yr Nahh , unlees u look like lil kim i sont think you can be that ugly :lol: And Gal ....god im so ugly :rolleyes: Joke :P
September 21, 200620 yr Well-if I weren't ugly, I wouldn't say I was. :dozey: I have this funny picture of me when I was 5. I think I looked a lot better then. :/
September 21, 200620 yr uhhh ' date=' well you can be ugly ! and you can be not photogenic ! :though:[/quote'] I guess I'm the second one. I always end up looking pale and... just ugly. xD
September 21, 200620 yr yea i think im not photogenic... i take pics of myself a bunch of times before i find one i like :P
September 21, 200620 yr yea i think im not photogenic... i take pics of myself a bunch of times before i find one i like :P At least you can find one you like! I just don't like the way I look in photos. I don't think I'm ugly.
Create an account or sign in to comment