March 3, 200719 yr Yes i see it.... well i think that is not complete here yet... the moon is getting red...
March 3, 200719 yr I posted about it in the news thread :D USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION NEXT TIME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! (anger....) I'm kidding. :p I don't bite. :D
March 3, 200719 yr yepp. i can see it. kinda spooky. wonder what it's like in a forest now... all alone.
March 3, 200719 yr go ahead and bite :wink3: :uhoh: Oh god, maybe it's the time for me to go to bed I think so..or your going to get bitten!! :P
March 3, 200719 yr Author Grrr... I'm trying to take a picture while it's still low enough to get one with it between the tree branches, but I learned how to take night shots on a professional film camera, I don't have any film, and my dinky little digital one isn't cooperating. Any suggestions? *runs off to reread users manual* I posted about it in the news thread :D USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION NEXT TIME FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! (anger....) I'm kidding. :p I don't bite. :D Sorry... didn't think to look in the news section... wasn't sure if it was local or not either... guess I should have known it isn't... I'm supposed to be good at this science stuff. :confused: Besides... it seems more like a lounge-y sort of subject anyway.
March 4, 200719 yr Sorry... didn't think to look in the news section... wasn't sure if it was local or not either... guess I should have known it isn't... I'm supposed to be good at this science stuff. :confused: Besides... it seems more like a lounge-y sort of subject anyway. Ahh. I was joking :( From that response it looks like you took me seriously. You shouldn't do that :p Sorry for sounding like I was angry at you for posting it. I really, really don't mind :D
March 4, 200719 yr I saw a group of about 10 people standing outside looking up in the sky. I just yelled MOOOOOOOOONNNN at them as we drove by.
March 4, 200719 yr Author So by the time I figured out how to program my silly camera that doesn't even have a manual focus and is therefore useless at night, the eclipse was almost finished. Still got a couple of half-decent shots, but nothing as interesting as the earlier ones that didn't turn out. That's from when it was fully eclipsed and that's from when it was almost done. And there you have it. A year of studying photograpy nullified by a single "photography for dummies" digital camera. Ahh. I was joking :( From that response it looks like you took me seriously. You shouldn't do that :p Sorry for sounding like I was angry at you for posting it. I really, really don't mind :D :laugh3: Yeah, I figured... that's just what happens when I'm distracted- things don't come out quite right. *sigh* I'm bad at this game in real life too. Funny that people think I took them seriously online as well... hmm... I saw a group of about 10 people standing outside looking up in the sky. I just yelled MOOOOOOOOONNNN at them as we drove by. :lol:
March 4, 200719 yr I missed it...I'd been looking forward to it all day and I MISSED IT!!!:cry: ARRROOOOOOO! Nice pics though, Erin, especially the first one.:)
March 4, 200719 yr I missed it...I'd been looking forward to it all day and I MISSED IT!!!:cry: ARRROOOOOOO! Nice pics though, Erin, especially the first one.:) aww Tracie. You can see it on youtube maybe?:laugh3: I did see it, but I didn't take any pictures..
March 4, 200719 yr aww Tracie. You can see it on youtube maybe?:laugh3: I did see it, but I didn't take any pictures.. They showed it on the news, but it's not quite the same,lol. I wonder what the cp show was like tonight...Chris is pretty moony at the best of times. Hope he didn't turn into a were-Martin,lol.:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
March 4, 200719 yr I do agree, it's not the same haha oh I was expecting to see pictures of people meeting the band.. Last time they went, it was Johnny's birthday or close to John's birthday. Maybe the crowd sang happy birthday to Chris:D
March 4, 200719 yr I do agree, it's not the same haha oh I was expecting to see pictures of people meeting the band.. Last time they went, it was Johnny's birthday or close to John's birthday. Maybe the crowd sang happy birthday to Chris:D I've fallen back into the habit of watching the board like a hawk for setlists and concert reports. I quit doing that after the second night in Santiago, but I have a felling we'll see something cool tonight. Maybe it's just the moon,lol.:laugh3:
March 4, 200719 yr oh I was just hoping to see Johnny again:laugh3::P That's NEVER a bad thing!:laugh3:
March 4, 200719 yr Well I guess we have to wait and see. How was your day, Tracie? BORING! Lol. I got absolutely nothing accomplished, heard nothing about the CD...just boring. I did do a t-shirt design though. It's not great, but I like the graphic I did for it.
March 4, 200719 yr Hmmm.. it does sound boring haha JUST KIDDING!:laugh3: I'm in a joking mood:embarassed: When can we see your design? My day was boring as well. Not boring but bad actually. I kept throwing up, couldn't stand, body ache..argh. It did finally went away though after such long long long hours.:dozey:
March 4, 200719 yr Hmmm.. it does sound boring haha JUST KIDDING!:laugh3: I'm in a joking mood:embarassed: When can we see your design? My day was boring as well. Not boring but bad actually. I kept throwing up, couldn't stand, body ache..argh. It did finally went away though after such long long long hours.:dozey: GLad you're finally feeling better. That sucks. I'd rather be bored than barfing,lol. you can see the design in the thread for submitting t-shirt designs in the ccc forum. Like I said, it's not brilliant, but the graphic is cool...I'd wear it.
March 4, 200719 yr yeah.. I'll take your boring days over the sick ones :p I just saw your design. I still like the black one better. The politik one. I guess that one is out of the question?
Create an account or sign in to comment