May 30, 200818 yr I work as a journalist which means i'm often out and about. Just my luck I had an interview this morning when Coldplay tickets went on sale. For the first time in six years, I have not got tickets for a Coldplay tour gig. Thanks touts, you ruined my day.
May 30, 200818 yr Author You cant fella, but if i was a tout, I wouldnt be a very good one if I missed the sale this morning would I? I'm genuinely gutted to have missed out on the London gigs. But hey ho, that's the society we live in now - domianted by greed.
May 30, 200818 yr The reason I'm asking is that I have spare tickets for all three dates and I'm looking for good homes for them. I want to make sure they go to real fans as I'm not looking to make a profit.
May 30, 200818 yr Author Who do you work for as a journalist? I used to be one myself. I work for a group of magazines under the name My News Mag Ltd. We cover some small areas in Hertfordshire just outside Watford. If you look at these websites you'll see my work. http://www.myabbots.co.uk http://www.mycroxley.co.uk http://www.mygarston.co.uk
May 30, 200818 yr I work for a group of magazines under the name My News Mag Ltd. We cover some small areas in Hertfordshire just outside Watford. If you look at these websites you'll see my work. www.myabbots.co.uk www.mycroxley.co.uk www.mygarston.co.uk Are there any people on here who know you from before?
May 30, 200818 yr Author Are there any people on here who know you from before? I doubt it mate, I used to post under a different name, and even then I didnt post that much. Listen, thanks for the offer but I can understand why you would have your reservations. New member just happens to join the forum when Coldplay tickets go on sale. I'd be thinking the same in your position. Like you said, you want them to go to a good home, and for someone who has just joined the forum, you cannot be certain if I am that person. Have a good one.
May 30, 200818 yr I doubt it mate, I used to post under a different name, and even then I didnt post that much. Listen, thanks for the offer but I can understand why you would have your reservations. New member just happens to join the forum when Coldplay tickets go on sale. I'd be thinking the same in your position. Like you said, you want them to go to a good home, and for someone who has just joined the forum, you cannot be certain if I am that person. Have a good one. If you are interested, let me know via PM, and we can take it from there. ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment