March 7, 200917 yr I need the entire sheet music for Piano to the song "You Found Me" from the Frays self titled album "The Fray", can anyone help me with this?
March 7, 200917 yr Here ya go :D You Found Me http://www.mediafire.com/?tnuynynjjyl Syndicate http://www.mediafire.com/?4niomdfkhom Enjoy
March 7, 200917 yr This is really great! I've been looking for this one. Since this is here, I'll save the trouble of starting a new thread and ask, does anyone have sheet music for Never Say Never, Where the Story Ends, and Enough for Now?
March 7, 200917 yr This is really great! I've been looking for this one. Since this is here, I'll save the trouble of starting a new thread and ask, does anyone have sheet music for Never Say Never, Where the Story Ends, and Enough for Now? I can't help with NSN and WtSE, though I do want to learn them For Enough for Now here is a tutorial it doesn't explain all though[ame= ] [/ame] I learned the rest from watching this[ame=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MlrTd_nMjc]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MlrTd_nMjc[/ame]
March 8, 200917 yr Author Thanks so much, I was worried I wouldn't be able to find it, I'm suppose to learn it and sing this so I can play it in two weeks, if you guys also have the complete sheet music to Viva la Vida I would really appreciate that too, I need to learn it as well.
March 8, 200917 yr Author You're a life savor dude, I was afraid I would have to watch YouTube tutorials or something, I would much rather just read the music. Not to be greedy or anything, but if you have the entire Viva la Vida book, do you also happen to have the books for Parachutes, X&Y and Prospekts March/Other EP's?
March 9, 200917 yr Coldplay PVGs http://www.mediafire.com/?jqmwwqmzina All albums except Prospekts march
March 9, 200917 yr Author Thanks big time dude, I feel like I owe you a favor now, I don't really have anything to give you, except this joke I guess; "What do you call a dog with no hind legs and steel balls?" "Sparky"
March 9, 200917 yr BigC that's amazing!!! I worked out You Found Me on my own but now maybe I can perfection it and Syndicate, that's great. Thanks :P I can't help but.
March 13, 200917 yr Here is Never Say Never: :D Never Say Never http://www.mediafire.com/?mo0ztkmnaqg
March 17, 200917 yr This is really great! I've been looking for this one. Since this is here, I'll save the trouble of starting a new thread and ask, does anyone have sheet music for Never Say Never, Where the Story Ends, and Enough for Now? Where the Story Ends is on Musicnotes: http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0072404
March 18, 200917 yr http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0072404[/url] Lol, i don't got any spare change at the moment for that one :rolleyes:
March 18, 200917 yr Lol, i don't got any spare change at the moment for that one :rolleyes: lol. I didn't mean it so you had to go buy it and then post it here. I was saying it for the person that was looking for its sake. by no means though am i going to argue if you do get the spare change and post it here.
March 18, 200917 yr lol. I didn't mean it so you had to go buy it and then post it here. I was saying it for the person that was looking for its sake. by no means though am i going to argue if you do get the spare change and post it here. :lol: I want to, haha, if i do i'll make sure to post it
June 14, 200917 yr How do use Mediafire? How do you use Mediafire? I really want to know. It's so confusing to me.
June 14, 200917 yr How do you use Mediafire? I really want to know. It's so confusing to me. are you serious? click on 'click to start download' and you are done.:stunned:
June 16, 200917 yr are you talking about the 'Upload Files to Mediafire' button or some other button? and can you download files from other people?
June 16, 200917 yr Mediafire is a file hosting service Files are stored privately, and can only be downloaded when a link is provided by the uploader. You do not need to be a member, and you can't just access files from the homepage. So to download "Never say Never" click this link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mo0ztkmnaqg And just download :)
June 17, 200917 yr I bought it from musicnotes, scanned it, then uploaded it to mediafire for you guys
Create an account or sign in to comment