November 22, 200916 yr I've missed like 10 pages!! :bigcry: this is the price I get for actually studying today I guess. i'm a proud watcher of big brother! :smug: :facepalm: It's like the most pointless show ever. HATE. IT. Maybe I'll just go back to studying math is so fun :escaping:
November 22, 200916 yr I bet you're gonna be on page 600 when I'll be able to come here next time. Actually since tomorrow I'm gonna turn my net down for the next week cause it's exam week and I could actually study something. So I'll be only listening to music from my computer and doing nothing else! :smug: that's never gonna happen.. well maybe I'll give myself an hour on cping in the middle of the week or something. :uhoh: I should do the secret santa card on next week also!!! how have you all done it? I have no idea yet how to do it.
November 22, 200916 yr i finished my 3rd card, but i don't like it. i'm making another one, but i don't have any idea. :worried: i should also buy a present, 'cause we do this secret santa thing in the class too. :rolleyes:
November 22, 200916 yr Love it :awesome: :dozey: I dunno should it be completely Coldplay related or more christmassy oror.. You do? :D that's cool!
November 22, 200916 yr Well I guess both but I just don't have inspiration at all atm. Gotta go to study, see you on wednesday then!! :wreck::wreck: if I can do this no net or cping thing so long :stunned: Bye :kiss:
November 22, 200916 yr Hi Tamara! Are you the only one on here? :hug: A question for you (and everybody else, ofc!) I am seriously thinking about going to Glastonbury Festival (even if Coldplay isn't headlining, which they are rumored to do). Anybody want to join me? I probably won't go if I have to go by myself! :) EDIT: Lady Crests! :kiss:
November 22, 200916 yr Okay I just had to come back to say this before I disappear: Stefan and Johku and who's behind this ARGH that To Pher is so ANNOYING it's all the time in my suggestions on facebook! "add as friend" :dozey: :lol: Anna if Coldplay is headlining I'm seriously going. Otherwise I'm not sure. Got to check if I have money then. :nice:
November 22, 200916 yr Yay! :D I think they're announcing who's the last headliner on Dec 1st, but I'm not sure where I've read that, haha.
Create an account or sign in to comment