December 9, 201114 yr YESH :wacky: *planning way ahead* Should I wear my Coldplaying shirt or a Coldplay shirt? WAIT MADISON YOU'RE GOING? :freak::awesome:
December 9, 201114 yr But the Coldplaying shirt is so boring. :sick: ..then again, I'll be really obvious. :lol:
December 9, 201114 yr You know what, I'll wear a Coldplay shirt and my Jonny hat. That way, I'll be even more obvious and still like what I'm wearing. :lol: /planning ahead for a concert that's happening in seven months
December 9, 201114 yr i'm probably just going to wear a regular tshirt and then go buy a Coldplay shirt and change in the bathroom :nod:
December 9, 201114 yr Holy crap, $127 a ticket?! There goes my allowance. :blank: :dance: Where should we meet? (on another note, have either of you ever been to a Coldplay concert before?)
December 9, 201114 yr Nope this would be my first one. Ahhh I'm really not that familiar with the Verizon Center...
December 9, 201114 yr You (two) know the area better than I do...where should we meet? *goes to Coldplay.com and looks at archive photos of past gigs at the Verizon Center*
December 9, 201114 yr BUT I'VE NEVER BEEN!!! AHHHHHH! I don't even know if I'm GOING... the tickets could sell out or something.
December 9, 201114 yr WHERE SHOULD WE MEET. :blank: Let's all plan to wake up at 8:00 in the morning next Saturday to get floor seats. *brofive* (when they go on sale)
December 9, 201114 yr :sick: Your parents have AMEX? All my parents have is Visa. :disappointed: Get a nosebleed/standing spot. :nod: ..but get a spot where I can be nearby. :lol: EDIT: Never mind, stay away from the nosebleeds. :P
December 9, 201114 yr :sick: I'm going to get my mom to be a sniper and get floor seats :P (hooray for being 5'7")
Create an account or sign in to comment