December 19, 201114 yr It all started with me trying to make a running playlist.. ...then, being the obsessive I am, I found a program to calculate BPM's of songs. :freak:
December 19, 201114 yr I'm not certain yet - the calculator has 200 more songs to go through. :P But since Mr. Brightside has a BPM of 150, it's definitely going to be on there.
December 19, 201114 yr Yeah...42's BPM is listed as 140. What the heck? :lol: OKAY UATW IS LISTED AS 140 NOW THAT'S JUST SAD
December 19, 201114 yr Okay, Fix You is at 140, yet MX/HLH (I put it into one track :P) is only 90. AHT/DLIBH is 112. WHAT IS THIS. *obsessive side to find a new program kicking in*
December 19, 201114 yr I used to be a Car Kid, then I took a golden arrow to the knee. It really ruined my great expectations about tomorrow. :blank:
December 19, 201114 yr Someone needs to quote that. :P Hi Madison. :nice: I got a better program for calculating BPM. Although UATW is now at 199. :confused:
December 19, 201114 yr WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?? Still insane... but maybe some other better accuracy? :lol:
December 19, 201114 yr Yeah, DLIBYH is at 148. Which is pretty much what I was getting before. I'm going to have to tap out so many songs... :uhoh:
December 19, 201114 yr What the heck? The instrumental of Paradise has nearly twice the bpm of the normal version. And they're the same, except for Chris' voice. :lol:
December 20, 201114 yr I. HATE. FREAKING. PINWORMS. :bigcry: Stupid toddlers must've given it to me. -_-
Create an account or sign in to comment