October 29, 201213 yr The people or my shoes? :confused: I'll assume you were talking about the shoes. My shoes are very cute.
October 29, 201213 yr The people or my shoes? :confused: I'll assume you were talking about the shoes. My shoes are very cute. I was talking about the shoes :| Are they like these
October 29, 201213 yr I was talking about the shoes :| Are they like these No, they look like this Look, you can even see the fairy dust.
October 29, 201213 yr Taameen I know you live sort of near me so I assume you don't have school today? I'm off today and tomorrow!:D :dance:
October 29, 201213 yr Taameen I know you live sort of near me so I assume you don't have school today? I'm off today and tomorrow.:D :dance: That is correct!
October 29, 201213 yr It's pretty bad though. Not so much where I am, but I saw pictures of battery park in NY completely underwater. It's good they canceled stuff cause people actually could get hurt it this (hope no one does though) Plus, I feel bad for all the kids who will most likely miss Halloween. I hope they find away though, that would be so terrible for them....
October 29, 201213 yr It's pretty bad though. Not so much where I am, but I saw pictures of battery park in NY completely underwater. It's good they canceled stuff cause people actually could get hurt it this (hope no one does though) Plus, I feel bad for all the kids who will most likely miss Halloween. I hope they find away though, that would be so terrible for them.... Well it's not like you can go out trick or treating right now. Eh just curious what area of Maryland are you from?
October 29, 201213 yr Okay, time to head to bed. Can barely keep my eyes open. So long! Goodnight. NIGHT LAUREL TAKE YOUR SHOES WITH YOU
October 29, 201213 yr I'm probably going to use this for music: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S3WtJYgy1Q]Nuttin but stringz - Broken Sorrow - YouTube[/ame] :dazzled: SO AMAZING
October 29, 201213 yr Well it's not like you can go out trick or treating right now. Eh just curious what area of Maryland are you from? Well I'm in the DC area so I'm probably not "close" to you per se, but compared to the how far away some people on this forum live I figured you'd be operating under about the same rulings, with the government being shut down and all
October 29, 201213 yr Well I'm in the DC area so I'm probably not "close" to you per se, but compared to the how far away some people on this forum live I figured you'd be operating under about the same rulings, with the government being shut down and all Well yeah I'm in DC area as well but I thought you would be more north away from me?
Create an account or sign in to comment