December 8, 201411 yr I'm Vitor, 17 years-old. Born in the north of Portugal. You might say that I'm too young to be a real fan of Coldplay, but I'm really a huge fan of them. I started to listen to Coldplay since Fix You, but I was not a fan at all, just liked their musics. Then Viva La Vida came out and I got addicted to that song. I felt freedom in that song... But again it was just a song that I liked... In 2012 I bought the Live 2012 DVD/CD and I really discovered a whole new world! Not only that MX songs, all the others from Parachutes, AROBTTH, etc... And I'm always discovering songs!!! My favourite album is Parachutes and the one that I like the less is X&Y. My favourite member is Jonny Buckland. I'm a prowdly owner of Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, Coldplay Live 2003, X&Y, Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends, Coldplay Live 2012 and Ghost Stories Live 2014. I never saw them Live, never :(
December 9, 201411 yr Welcome to Coldplaying! And your English is great! Sometimes I find here ppl whose English is not their first language have better grammar than I do! You can never be too young or old to be a Coldplayer! Parachutes is my favorite album too. I hope some day you will see them live. :)
Create an account or sign in to comment