Everything posted by мaямellata
-
I saw bigfoot one time :)
*takes sex tape off* cuzhegavechristocolbalt. :mean:
-
I saw bigfoot one time :)
*puts sex tape on* :lol:
-
I saw bigfoot one time :)
- I saw bigfoot one time :)
mr. coldplaying.. :surprised:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
.. and ill watch that retarded movie 3 times in a row.. ok.. :bigcry:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: very special dance for reeen :D HAHAHAHHA- I saw bigfoot one time :)
..YES! witch cherry on top.. :D and the dance will be very very special if you staaay.. :wink3: :lol:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
REEEENN.. NOOO.. NOOO.. stay ren. please ren? please? :rolleyes:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
:lol: you know you're my hero right now? :nice: pris left me alone with ren.. :dozey: :rolleyes:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
REEEN TELL HER! :mean: you're sending chris to meee.. :bigcry:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
PRIISSS... :bigcry: :uhoh: i'm like a gentle flower.. :lol:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
noo. priss.. DON'T GO.. :blank:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
*hides* i didn't say that.. :rolleyes: itwasntmee.:bigcry: REN. ready? :sneaky: :lol:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
EWWWW. i dont wanna do a lap dance for a mooonk! :bigcry:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
BOTH :surprised: OK :wink3:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
i know.. i said.. with chair or no chair? :smug: :rolleyes:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
..with chair, or no chair?.. :sneaky: :lol:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
the kink :lol: fddsagdfgfsgfsadsafsadsd :lol::lol::lol: the link*** wont open.. :rolleyes:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
thekinkwontopeeen.. :bigcry:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
THE JUMPING TURTLEEE... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA ♥ :lol:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
pris.. you bully. :bigcry: HAHAH. whatever :rolleyes: look at this :surprised: : "My entire life is spent trying to push him forward at photo shoots. He's a handsome bastard," the singer told Blender magazine. "None of us pretend that if he wasn't in the band we'd be as popular. He's responsible for all our calendar sales." <-CHRIS about GUY.. :lol: REEEN :bigcry: how would you like to be entraitained?.. :rolleyes:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
BUTHOTWORKISFUNNYY.. :bigcry:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:- I saw bigfoot one time :)
THANKYOUUUUUUU :bigcry: ..stupid beer!- I saw bigfoot one time :)
oh. so now the preessure is on us.. :thinking: - I saw bigfoot one time :)