Hi everybody !
Well, I live in France, and as you know Coldplay's gigs were announced about a month ago.
So, I immediately started to book the train and the hostel to travel to Paris, about 600 kilometers away from my home. And then, I was just waiting for the tickets... Waiting, waiting.. But finally I missed the sale, and there were no tickets left. So I started to search resellers, some were selling places for about 750€ each, some were telling me that they wanted to sell me their place, to then ask me to "go f**k myself"... But I finally found a contest, organized by a French radio station, giving away 6x2 tickets.
I then played every day, almost 24/24h for about two weeks, to finally receive a twitter message of the radio station on Thursday saying that I was preselected. Now I'm still waiting to hear about them... But anyway, I hope this means that I won.
In this case, I wanted to know...
- Did some of you Coldplaying's Coldplayers go on this tour ?
- Would it be easy to meet Chris, Jon, Guy & Will after the concert ? I've got the detailed plan of the venue (don't worry, I'm not that much fool :D) and I have got infos like how to access to the backstage, and where the artists entry is (not too difficult, their entry is a little black door next to the public entry).
- How much time will I have to wait outside ? (there is VIP packages, probably with a meet & greet)
- Does anyone know in which hostel they could spend their night ?
- Is Coldplay's security "cooler" than what I heard about their past big gigs ?
- Do I need to come very early to the venue ? NB: there are 1.317 free placement standing places & 775 designated seats, w/ some early access
- & finally, in which vehicle the band could be leaving the venue ?
As you probably know too, this is a very intimate show & that's why I'm counting on it to finally meet the first band I loved.
Seeing Coldplay live was my dream for a long time, and now I have this opportunity. I want it to be perfect :embarrassed:
Thanks a lot,