✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ipods?? MP3 players?? Ive no idea!!!

haymey

Hi everyone, :D

Im really sorry to say this but I am extremely primative about gadgets 'n' stuff, but I could really do with ur help! Im going to treat myself to one of these and I have no idea about either one! Please could u help me out with ur experiences, pros and cons of each one, best place to get them, and generally bits of info that would be useful! I really do need the help desparately!! I would really appreciate your time because noone around me seems to know anything either! :confused: :embarrased: :confused:

I have an iPod... and I looooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!! Some say they are overpriced.. and they are, but I am a lazy cow and love all the anemities it has. :) I am sure you can find mp3 players for cheaper than that of the iPod.. but they all pretty much do the same thing.

I have a cdplayer that plays mp3s. If I could afford an Ipod, I would probably have one. But there are other players out there (especially now) that are just as good and are less expensive. I recommend going into some shops and looking around to figure out what it is that you want or need.

Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod, Ipod...............................................You know i think you might like an apple product...........

Some time ago I wanted to get an MP3 player, I thought that now that I'm about to enter to the u. that would be really cool, but then realised it couldn't be so much cause somehow when I listen too much music I can't concentrate, I try to read something and there's some song on my mind avoiding me to focus on what I read (which can be worst if it is with hearphones)... so as I said I prefer not to buy that now that I'm about to study at the University. :/ :idea2:

Btw, that just my case. Does that just happen to me?