December 31, 200520 yr Author [scroll:68838efc13] HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS !! [/scroll:68838efc13] Nik, Rick, Miša, Nicolas, Areej and so on :lol: Nic: i hope my plan will succeed!!! :P I like you all !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
January 1, 200620 yr Re: Magda´s thread..so..let´s chat!! Let´s chat!! I´ll introduce myself. My name is Magda, I´m 14, I live in the Czech republic and I damn love Coldplay!! Let´s chat!! :D (and I´m a little bit crazy :lol: ) Další Češka! Vítej mezi námi, užij si to tady :cool: A pro ty ostatní...aby nám taky trochu rozuměli :D : Welcome! Enjoy your stay here and have a nice new year!
January 1, 200620 yr I am doing very well. Thanks for asking! My name is April, by the way. Nice to meet you! :) :) :)
January 1, 200620 yr Author Re: Magda´s thread..so..let´s chat!! Let´s chat!! I´ll introduce myself. My name is Magda, I´m 14, I live in the Czech republic and I damn love Coldplay!! Let´s chat!! :D (and I´m a little bit crazy :lol: ) Další Češka! Vítej mezi námi, užij si to tady :cool: A pro ty ostatní...aby nám taky trochu rozuměli :D : Welcome! Enjoy your stay here and have a nice new year! jupíííí!!! já tě viděla v central europe, tak sem tam psala, ale ozvala se jen piccollina, tak sem myslela že už sem nechod¨íš nebo tak něco :lol: tak to je super.. :D
January 1, 200620 yr Thanks! Everyone here speaks so many different languages! I wish I could understand them. :P :P Are you addicted to this site, yet? ;)
January 1, 200620 yr I have been very much in the past. I haven't been on as much lately because of the holidays and stuff, but I still have the NEED. :lol: :D :D :D
January 1, 200620 yr With my family first and then I went out with some friends. It was pretty fun. And you?? :)
January 1, 200620 yr It's been nice chatting with you for a bit, Magda, but I've got to be going now. See you around! :D :D :D
January 1, 200620 yr Author i was at home this year, cause i have a small sis. so i spent the last hours of the last year here :lol: it was quite funny :D
January 1, 200620 yr hello magda.... hope you had a great party yesterday!!!!!! i was searchings the site with the tabs as i promised to you but unfortunately they were removed from that site, so i cannot really help you and i am so sorry :( see you around soon ;)
January 2, 200620 yr Author hello magda.... hope you had a great party yesterday!!!!!! i was searchings the site with the tabs as i promised to you but unfortunately they were removed from that site, so i cannot really help you and i am so sorry :( see you around soon ;) that´s ok :)
Create an account or sign in to comment