April 17, 200719 yr *looks at what that guy is holding* bwhahahahahaha i wonder if that can even 'fit' erm...:uhoh: I don't even want to know that,,,,.....*but I HAVE to picture it:mean:* :lol: oooh Rolle....these pics seem to be the perfect sodomie proof to me...ROLLE I didn't even expect that from you....but wait...even your horny tool contains an animal...:wacko: Oh shit......:mean:
April 17, 200719 yr Hahah, ok, you can try, me and julia will supervise. Julia can give a hand if you need an assistant though :lol: Oh Julia, i didn't do nothing! It just Mary Poppins..and a man..and a stick..and some sheep! Cute ,eh? :nice:
April 17, 200719 yr I will give a hand?No no never.....you must have mixed our names up there Rolle...:nice: and yes cute sheep.....cute people...:blush: :thinking:
April 17, 200719 yr Nooo way, it has to be you :wacko: You can sue gloves if you want :wacky: All i know is that you need no gloves :smug: I will give a hand?No no never.....you must have mixed our names up there Rolle...:nice: and yes cute sheep.....cute people...:blush: :thinking: Yes, you will give a hand, that's what I said :nice: I knew you would like the sheep :blush: and the people :blush: and the extra :blush:
April 17, 200719 yr Dear Rolle...no I won't give a hand...I want to keep my hands as long as I can...:nice: ewwwww....imagine I lost my hand during that action....:sick: :uhoh:
April 17, 200719 yr Oh geez and i was eating some delicious choco cookies but i cant anymore :disappointed:
April 17, 200719 yr Hahahaha, i wouldn't be too suprised though. I have heard of some people who have lost both of their hands in that action Oooh, choco cookies :wideeyed: I'm hungry..and i should go to bed soon..gotta get up in 6,5 hours
April 17, 200719 yr I can give ya my choco cookies but as long as you agree to perform that action on y-k-w with your bare hands mwhahaha :wacko:
April 17, 200719 yr mwhahahahahha....bon appetit Ren:devil: Rolle....I wish I had to get up then to do something senseful....:shifty:
April 17, 200719 yr boo time diff sucks, you have to go to sleep and here its too early and i'll have to find something else to kill time when you're gone :disappointed:
April 17, 200719 yr awww poor Julia, maybe we can kill time together by creating new kamasutra moves?:wink3:
April 17, 200719 yr ehhh Ren..i think i'm happy without cookies then. You can come on my history class, Julia:dance: it's so cool, i love the teacher..this course is about renaissance, yayy Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Need some sleep to survive tomorrow :worried: Nighty night Pervy Trio. See you around some day :kiss: :kiss: Raawr, i need to see those new kamasutra moves one day! :wink3: nighties again! :nice:
April 17, 200719 yr mwhahahahahahahha.....actually I really wish there was someone to create new kamasutra moves with right now.....I'm so damn bored....it's killing me....:bigcry: nighties Rolle...have fun:kiss:
April 17, 200719 yr kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u guys are weirding me
April 17, 200719 yr Booo nighty Rolle and dont get lost for too long! :kiss: And Julia, i can send y-k-w to you so u can have some fun hmm well only if Rolle lets him go cos you know how attached those 2 are mwhahaha :lol:
April 17, 200719 yr Oh no need for that Ren....:nice: I think I would rather have fun with myself..than with him.:wacko: :uhoh: oh and I don't want to betray Rolle....
April 17, 200719 yr Mwhahahaha wise girl :wacko: Then i'll go over there to lend ya a hand :wink3: :curtain:
April 17, 200719 yr mwhhahhaha that sounds like a good deal....:wink3: so, I hope you are free until october....:wacko:
April 17, 200719 yr Yay.......:dance: *is getting prepared*:wacko: hahah Travolta suit....this shouldn't be missing...I went to a shop last week...they had post-card....one as well with the famous Travolta + red dressed woman pic...:wacko: I wanted to buy it but didn't....
April 17, 200719 yr hahaha really? I would've bought it but i'm broke after buying so many albums lately :P I cant help my music addiction :disappointed:
April 17, 200719 yr haha well it was before I went to the music shop.....so I knew I'd need all my money for CDs...:wacko: so you are not the only addict on here....:nice:
Create an account or sign in to comment