May 11, 200818 yr This is a pointless thread but I had to post it somewhere and it might as well be on a Coldplay forum... When Violet Hill was released... I hated it, with a passion. But now, for some obscure reason... I LOVE IT! I'm not sure what has changed but VH, VLV, Lost? and ASARY are all awesome! Nobody needs to explain why this has happened so late, I guess it's just better late than never. One Love Peace Out Word To Your mother Dan x x x a.k.a. your brother from another mother
May 12, 200818 yr It's really good, eh? I've been dying to hear it on the radio, because I have a feeling that it'll be a smash hit, when compared to the mainstream songs (yuck).
May 12, 200818 yr radio won't play it because it's not rap. at least the radio stations around here won't. i didn't dislike it at first, but now i like it a lot. i like viva la vida even more.
May 16, 200818 yr I really love Violet Hill, I find it quite anthemic, lol... About the radio not playing it, I know!!! Even Aussie's Triple J arent playing it, & theyre like our last remaining link to the free world of music, & the last time it was played was on a weekend lunch show.:stunned: I dont know why. Hot FM played it the other day, and that station seriously sucks. Conspiracy. Its all a conspiracy.
Create an account or sign in to comment