October 24, 200916 yr it's good actually, aaron i really miss you, what about you dear? how is it going?
October 24, 200916 yr All is well, staying super busy:nice: I've got to clean and get some food and stuff. I am going to be on for hours tomorrow afternoon. Will you be here then? Would love to catch up with you:nice: I :heart: you Elif:kiss: Have a great afternoon/evening:kiss:
October 28, 200916 yr I am sorry you miss home Elif:( I hope Uni is still going good though:) I am at work as usual:nice: What was the holiday today?
October 28, 200916 yr today (29) festival of republic (i have no idea how can i say that in eng) thanks to ATATURK
October 28, 200916 yr just stayed at home, made cake (: Aaron talk about yourself! what's going on with you?
October 28, 200916 yr Cake:nice: Yummy:) I am well. I am leaving tomorrow for Boston to go see my fiancee Steve:) I cannot wait. Will be doing Halloween up there:)
October 28, 200916 yr sounds exiciting aaron! say hi steve from me pls :) :blush: I will:) Thanks Elif:) How did your studies go this week?
October 28, 200916 yr hmm, it is ok we had a quiz like this... aaron forget about me, i am so excited for you tell me ur plans for Boston
October 28, 200916 yr hmm, it is ok we had a quiz like this... aaron forget about me, i am so excited for you tell me ur plans for Boston I want to know about you too Elif:kiss: I am going to go to a vegetarian festival. I am so excited:nice: http://bostonveg.org/foodfest/
October 28, 200916 yr you know i do not like the word "favourite" :) :disappointed: I had forgotten Which do you prefer:nice:
October 28, 200916 yr haha you never give up like it :lol: i can not choose :laugh3: I love too many to choose just one too:) It has been so hot here still. It was like 32 degrees celsius today.
Create an account or sign in to comment