August 7, 200917 yr Author [/Guy thread....part deux] LOLOLOLOL .....nowt wrong wiv that..! Even Olivia seems to like it :wink3: Yeah! She's not blind you know.... Even the bloody Terminator would be sweating with desire, if he were faced with Mr Berryman looking as hot as that! ;)
August 8, 200917 yr I love it when he's bangin' the drums :sneaky: Param Param Param Param Harem in Tuscany Dani your avi seriously freaks me out :uhoh:
August 8, 200917 yr As every saturday morning does :P Man, I wish I was still in my cozy bed :wacky: :sleeping:
August 8, 200917 yr yeah, not sick today :D And I can walk well, it just only hurts sometimes :dance:
August 8, 200917 yr That's good I'm glad you're feeling much better :D And you should be careful with your toe, you don't wanna hurt it again, let it heal completely :nice:
August 8, 200917 yr I'm doin good, just a little sleepy and kinda hungry :uhoh: I woke up super late today and didn't get a chance to get somethign before heading to the office :disappointed: I should go get some breakfast soon :nice:
August 8, 200917 yr Hey Arantza!!! :nice: Ugh, the most decent thing I could find in the vending machine was oreos :disappointed: That and coffee is now my breakfast :wacky:
August 8, 200917 yr Hola Pris! :) Yum! Oreos & cofee:wacky: I had scrambled eggs for breakfast :dozey:
August 8, 200917 yr Trust me I would've preffered the scrambled eggs :disappointed: I've been getting up too late for work lately, so I haven't had a propper breakfast in a while :uhoh:
August 8, 200917 yr But they didn't even have ham or anything! :\ I didn't sleep well last night :( I had a horrible headache that didn't let me sleep :angry:
Create an account or sign in to comment