November 18, 200916 yr It's an insanely small amount of pages left! :o This is, btw, an example of my love of silly make-up, haha. This took place at like 1am last winter. :awesome: Edit: I changed the pic, there was something wrong with it :P
November 18, 200916 yr Goodnight, Linda! Feel better soon! :hug: Bye, Amy! :kiss: About the green... :disguise: Yes, it's watercolor :P
November 18, 200916 yr Hahaha, the sad thing is that I know exactly what scene that is! :D Aw, hope you get better before you get worse! Being sick sucks! :hug: You rock at multitasking. But hey, we're women, we know how to ;) I'm really stuck on my game, and I don't want to cheat :awesome:.
November 18, 200916 yr I won't cheat! :D I love Moomin! Late in November (Sent i November in Swedish) is one of my favourite books :P
November 18, 200916 yr heyyy REMEMBER that when you're sick you have to drink as much water as you do tea!! if you drink two cups of tea, it means two cups of water!! otherwise the tea is bad for you! :rolleyes: my bio teacher just told us about it yesterday so I had to :D Really, I didn't know that! it's good then that I usually drink A LOT :D:D really, it's normal for me to drink like 10 cups of tea and 3 bottles (0.5 l) of water in one day. And that's the minimum per one day :awesome:
November 18, 200916 yr I love tea! :D I can probably challenge you on that, Linda! :lol: Oh, and hi Maggy!
November 18, 200916 yr Ah I know me too :P I usually drink over 3 L of tea per day :awesome: :o that's alot you must really love tea :lol:
November 18, 200916 yr Normal day for me is when I come home from school I make 1,5 L of green tea, then later I make another 1,5 L and in the evening 1,5 L again :awesome: ahaha!
November 18, 200916 yr I know!! :lol: I'm an addict. It's just a habit for me and I really love it too :P I think my whole body would go upside down if I stopped drinking it :thinking:
Create an account or sign in to comment