Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
93,088 Members + (Sign YOUR name!)
29
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
It sounds really cool! :)
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Bye guys :hug:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I just have one
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Laurel is a beautiful name!/ sounding creepy :uhoh: Good luck and have fun
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hello!
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:nod: Mine isn't even simmering. :shame: :lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Oh yeah all the comments on her videos say that she's acting overtly sexy for no reason. But she's adorable
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Fine don't tell me :dozey: My life has been stressful as ever, yay :cheesy: what about yours?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
WHY IS IT SO AWKWARD.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I feel like I'm missing out on something :inquisitive:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Come at me :|
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Are you guys into Cosplay stuff btw?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:hug: Also, my favourite Asian (other than myself of course :charming:) is Hyuna :dazzled:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'm always a year behind. WELL SHE'S ADORABLE.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
The emperor's new groove is the best :mellow:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
The hell is this? Spammi! How have you been?! Anna I read the thread taameen linked, and there's nothing to be worried about even if your parents haven't warmed up to it, as long as you're happy with who you are! :hug:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
O hey I'm boring too :nod:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I'll be back, dinner! don't leave :whip:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:blush: I missed you guys! Also, :dead:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
ANNA BANANA :cheesy:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
NO YEWWW :cheesy: Please distract me from my boring life! :(
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
FRAN!!! FRUN *slow motion hugs to all* :hug::nice:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
WHATCHU DOIN
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Hayyy