✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Litii single in the U.S?

Stuffscool

Is anyone else really disappointed that the Litii single has not been released in the U.S yet? To quote the Coldplay news feed, "You should now be able to buy the Life In Technicolor ii single and video from all iTunes stores around the world, with the exception of the US store (who'll be getting them before too long)." I do hope that they release it in the U.S soon, as Goldrush is an incredible song, and I would love to hear a live version of Life in Technicolor ii. If you would like to, ask the oracle about if/when it'll be released in the U.S. Perhaps he/she will answer.

Thanks for reading!

P.S this is my first post on the Coldplaying forums, I'm strangely nervous...

Is anyone else really disappointed that the Litii single has not been released in the U.S yet? To quote the Coldplay news feed, "You should now be able to buy the Life In Technicolor ii single and video from all iTunes stores around the world, with the exception of the US store (who'll be getting them before too long)." I do hope that they release it in the U.S soon, as Goldrush is an incredible song, and I would love to hear a live version of Life in Technicolor ii. If you would like to, ask the oracle about if/when it'll be released in the U.S. Perhaps he/she will answer.

Thanks for reading!

P.S this is my first post on the Coldplaying forums, I'm strangely nervous...

There is no need to be nervous. And welcome to Coldplaying.com. You'll like it here - lots of nice people - hardcore Coldplay lovers. So WELCOME.