✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bootleg spreadsheet

I have just come up with the thought of making a bootleg list of what's circulating or not in the wild. I was thinking that I could help some people out who are currently looking for boots. If this spreadsheet can help the community, then hopefully we can get a boost in finding more concerts in the future.

If you want to contribute to this project, then you can just ask me right in the replies below?

Edited by fanofmusic05
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I'm working on a system where I can bulk upload all my bootlegs to google drive or something so people can just download everything or individual bootlegs. The coldplaying system is wonderful but I have very little time to be uploading bootlegs one by one

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

hmm wonder how u can get access 😭 - i would contribute but im sure my collection of like a TB is stuff ppl already have

I have All of it on my shared gd drive and im thinking about sharing this with others but its risky becouse i dont want to share rare and my private pro shots with everybody

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, GamingForeverAUS said:

hmm wonder how u can get access 😭 - i would contribute but im sure my collection of like a TB is stuff ppl already have

You can pm me and we can chat about trading for some new files for the online drive

3 hours ago, szymixsiorek said:

solo videos en mi disco.

solo tengo la haya 2012 (caja de resonancia real) no transmisión fm

y iem de japón 2009 y 2017 y de algunos programas más antiguos

ok, so... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I mean I have live performances video but I’m not collecting audios, what are you looking for ?

2 hours ago, majminus said:

@szymixsiorek, do you have any of the Ghost Stories broadcasts, specifically Enmore or Royal Albert Hall? The external hard drive I had all of my files was destroyed by a power surge on the device. I learned the hard way to have backups...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...