July 22, 201016 yr I don't see any vegetable van, so I definately can't see any vegetable man :disappointed:
July 22, 201016 yr INORITE :sad: My imagination is giving me horrible images of what a vegetable man looks like so at least this means I won't have nightmares :uhoh:
July 22, 201016 yr Awww :sad: But there must be some good things about living in France right? I'm pretty good, I won't be on heree for much longer though because I really need to go shopping. This morning I had an apple and a muesli bar for breakfast because there was nothing else to eat! :lol: EDIT: I'm going to go now or I'll never be back in time tonight to get to the movies :P Bye everyone! Hope you feel better soon, Jade! :hug:
July 23, 201016 yr Thanks Tammi and Grace. Well France is wonderful for strangers but not very special for french people, it's normal. Have a gret night Grace. Yeah Chris Martin sings for me, I listen to fix you all the time because it's excatly what I'm feeling right now.
July 23, 201016 yr Hey, Greg ;) I'm good just found out that I have my driving license, just need to go to office to take it :dance: I'm a real driver now :D What about u?
July 23, 201016 yr Hey, Greg ;) I'm good just found out that I have my driving license, just need to go to office to take it :dance: I'm a real driver now :D Congrats! It will change your life forever!:D
July 23, 201016 yr Thanx :) I think so too. Finally I'm able to do something Driving = freedom.:cool:
July 23, 201016 yr wahey driver gurl! my mum is working a half day because her school breaks up for summer, so she is taking me shopping to fill the fridge for when she goes. i would do it on my own but i'm not cool like you so can't drive right now :shame:
July 23, 201016 yr wahey driver gurl! my mum is working a half day because her school breaks up for summer, so she is taking me shopping to fill the fridge for when she goes. i would do it on my own but i'm not cool like you so can't drive right now :shame: Do you like going shopping? Why you can't drive right now? Something bad has happened? :confused:
Create an account or sign in to comment