November 7, 200322 yr I think you should make a thing with the most frequent questions, and the I wouldn't see myself in the "onligation" of writing this! :lol: When you write a post, not like this one, in the moderator forum, do they coun't and stay like this or they just "vanish" or "dissapear" or ............. whatever the tecnichal word its!
November 7, 200322 yr Author :huh: sorry I don understand :embarrased: When a moderator post, in their forum, does that stay like our post or they just vanish or dissapear? ----That's what I meant-!
November 8, 200322 yr your butt I AM ANNOYING BUT I'M NOT DOWNRIGHT RUDE TO PEOPLE. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE.
November 8, 200322 yr WHERE WOULD THEY DISAPPEAR TO? :stunned: They could "flote around" I HAVE A FEELING THEY JUST STAY IN THE MODERATOR FORUM AND DON'T GO ANYWHERE.
November 8, 200322 yr Author WHERE WOULD THEY DISAPPEAR TO? :stunned: They could "flote around" I HAVE A FEELING THEY JUST STAY IN THE MODERATOR FORUM AND DON'T GO ANYWHERE. I mean, this is "recorder" now, you can see it in my post, but when you wrote somenthing in the Mods Forum it doesn't............. It just dissapear!
Create an account or sign in to comment