July 28, 201214 yr Show You The World By Rhys Williams (That's Me SevenSixFiveFourThree) I'm gonna show you the world, show you this Earth, the life that you're living show you what it's worth I'm gonna show you the sea and show you the sand, I'll show you the beach just take me by the hand Woah ooh ooh ooh woah ooh ooh ooh There's so many things I've got to show, and so many things that you should know, all of these things I want you to see, I'll show you them all if you come with me I'm gonna show you the sun and show you the sky, I'll show you the clouds as they float on by I'm gonna show you the ups and show you the downs, I'll show you the smiles and show you the frowns There's so many things I've got to show, and so many places that we should go, all of these things I want you to see, I'll show you them all if you come with me Woah ooh ooh ooh woah ooh ooh ooh Woah ooh ooh ooh woah ooh ooh ooh I'm gonna show you the birds and show you the trees, I'll show you my love in this summer breeze I'm gonna show you the stars and show you the Moon, It's my time to go I hope I'll see you soon Woah ooh ooh ooh woah ooh ooh ooh There's so many things I had to show, and so many things that you now know, all of those things that we went to see, I showed you them all when you Came. With. Me. I hope you like it everyone :)
July 30, 201214 yr That's good! :D I love it. I almost want to put a guitar part together for this. But I'm guessing you have already. I'm sorry but I put together a little part for it and sang it. :D
July 30, 201214 yr Author Thank you very much! Nope I haven't made a guitar part for this song yet but I will be, I'd be more than happy to see what you could come up with!
July 30, 201214 yr Well it's probably not as good as how you made it to be. But I''d gladly share the chords I played on guitar. If you don't like it, I promise I will stop posting. :laugh3: edit: I used a capo on the first fret. Play an F chord but without the G chord in it( I will just refer to it as F). I started off with an F on frets 8,10. By 8,10 i mean by counting up from the second fret as if it is the first fret, because the capo is on the actual first fret. If that makes sense. Then moved on to a regular F. I hammered on/off the index finger a little and play the guitar part softly. Sang the part fast but soft. During the woah's I played: F(on 8,10), then F(on frets 5,7), then regular F. I was pretty much hammering off the index finger on the B string. Hope I made sense. But whatever part you come up with will probably be better and more fitting because it's your song.
July 30, 201214 yr Author Well it's probably not as good as how you made it to be. But I''d gladly share the chords I played on guitar. If you don't like it, I promise I will stop posting. :laugh3: I used a capo on the first fret. I'm fine with you sharing your idea with me actually I'm honoured that you would be so kind to use up your time in doing this :) I myself just starting at learning guitar, I only got my guitar last week so I need a lot of practice. I'm sure you'd come up with something that is far better than me.
July 30, 201214 yr Well I just started playing guitar 2 years ago so i still have much to learn also. We're both learning I guess. :laugh3: Well It's warm out and can't really go outside. I think this song is amazing. One of the best I have seen. It's so simple yet complex.
July 30, 201214 yr Author Well I just started playing guitar 2 years ago so i still have much to learn also. We're both learning I guess. :laugh3: Well It's warm out and can't really go outside. I think this song is amazing. One of the best I have seen. It's so simple yet complex. WOW... Seriously I am so flattered by what you are saying. I was worried and thought that nobody had liked my song because there had been no replies to this thread, but right now after seeing you say things about it like this I feel so proud Thank you very much I feel so happy to recieve such an awesome response :D
July 30, 201214 yr You should add your name to the Coldplaying music member list. If you record your own music. I need to find that thread.
July 30, 201214 yr Author You should add your name to the Coldplaying music member list. If you record your own music. I need to find that thread. Well I am yet to record any music but hopefully my band and I will be good enough to record some once I have got better at guitar :)
August 6, 201214 yr Thank you man good luck to you with your guitar too! Hey can you give me some feedback on this song I just wrote, I'll post it in a bit. Your song inspired me to write something personal.
Create an account or sign in to comment