August 25, 20179 yr Author What a splendid job with the pictures, Nie! It takes patience and passion to devote time to do such, especially if it is done in an organized fashion. That's what's admirable with a lot of collectors who posts their collections with notable investment of their precious time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
August 25, 20179 yr What a splendid job with the pictures, Nie! It takes patience and passion to devote time to do such, especially if it is done in an organized fashion. That's what's admirable with a lot of collectors who posts their collections with notable investment of their precious time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks. It took several photo shoot sessions. [emoji4] And my collection isn't even that large. Now it is photographed in a way that details (front/back) can be seen. I got inspired by some photos from other members.
August 25, 20179 yr OMG IF YOU PASTE THOSE STICKERS ON YOUR GUITAR ITLL LOOK JUST LIKE THE ONE USED DURING THE TOUR Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app
August 25, 20179 yr OMG IF YOU PASTE THOSE STICKERS ON YOUR GUITAR ITLL LOOK JUST LIKE THE ONE USED DURING THE TOUR Sent from my SM-J111F using Coldplaying mobile app I'm actually thinking of painting a keyboard like this era and putting stickers on it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
August 30, 20179 yr Finally, they are framed! [emoji4] I bought these 2 posters at the AHFOD Exhibition in Camden on 19/06/2016.
September 6, 20179 yr I'm actually thinking of painting a keyboard like this era and putting stickers on it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :D cool
September 6, 20179 yr 0.0 THEY'RE SIGNED! :D Yes - signed by all the guys and Pilar the artist - I was very fortunate to be invited to the press launch evening for the AHFOD artwork. I am the proud owner of number 20 of only 50 produced and signed. :)
September 7, 20179 yr Concert memorabilia [ATTACH=full]7348[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7350[/ATTACH] Early Entrance Package (Brussels + Paris) [ATTACH=full]7351[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7352[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7353[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]7354[/ATTACH] And I have 2 40x40 posters which I didn't frame yet: AHFOD album artwork + the auras where you've been in Paris? on the right side or on the left side? maybe I saw you ;)
September 7, 20179 yr where you've been in Paris? on the right side or on the left side? maybe I saw you ;) On the right side - 1st row. [emoji16]
September 8, 20179 yr On the right side - 1st row. [emoji16] as the same side I was, you were in the all 3 shows too?
January 28, 20188 yr Author Two Kaleidoscope ep Promos. Re: Netherlands/Benelux & Japan. The only cds with the Kaleidoscope ep Mix Track. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
January 29, 20188 yr Author Kaleidoscope ep Promos The only promo that isn’t here is Miracles (Someone Special). I haven’t seen one yet... You’ll notice that there are a lot of SJLT promos. And yes, I did fall for the fake SJLT promo with remix (Disruptor) tracks during that time... It looked authentic, until you receive the disc itself and see more bootleg cds being sold by the seller. There’s also this SJLT promo that appears to be homemade, but well thought of. At least, the seller sold it for only $7. Again, it looks authentic per the pictures on ebay, but as soon as you see the disc itself, that’s when you come to the realization that it isn’t a genuine promo. The Japan ones advertises the concert at Tokyo Dome, and as you see in the picture - there’s the VIP pass. (All bought/I wasn’t present in the concert). [emoji4] And of course, we also have the Dutch Promos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
January 29, 20188 yr Author Another “A Head Full Of Dreams” Japan DVD Promo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Create an account or sign in to comment