There were no winners to the previous Roadie #42 LP5 blog sweepstakes poll that ended with R#42's seventh blog on 5th October. However Lore was the first to start start discussion on the seventh LP5 blog in the forums.
The next poll to guess the day when the next Roadie blog will be posted is now open here (bookmark the thread - new polls will start after every blog!) - which will lead all the way up to the release of said (as yet untitled) album.
Look out for some more mega polls coming your way over the next few months - all you have to do is decide when the next blog will be published, and enjoy the countdown. So far there have been seven LP5 blogs, the polling continues with the EIGHTH at the Coldplay forum now. Roadie #42 if you're reading this, only you have the power to decide who WINS each of the sweepstakes!
Each new LP5 blog will also come with a post winner - the first person to start discussion on the blog in the coldplay.com updates thread. The winner of the mega poll for that entry will also be updated into this post! Bit of fun, will no doubt alleviate the boredom of waiting for new Coldplay! Note: You must be logged into the forums at the time of registering your vote - anonymous votes do not count towards your identity!
Betting forecast (updated 8th October 2010):
- Four of the previous five LP5 blogs have arrived on a Thursday, two appearing on a Tuesday and one on Friday.
- Three blogs have appeared very early on in the month (2nd, 3rd and 5th) with the others appearing in the middle and the end of the month (16th, 24th and 28th).
- Two blogs have appeared in April and June. No blogs at all occured in May, and so far none in July either. Two came in September. This means that the pattern dictates that there will be two in October, now that the holidays are out of the way.
- The maximum time between blogs was 48 days, between blogs 2 and 3. The shortest was 7 days between blogs 6 and 7, with 14 days occuring between blogs 1 and 2, and between blogs 5 and 6.
- Previous Prospekt entries came about once a month. If there's an entry missing from a previous month, usually the next month had two Prospekt entries, one earlier in the month and another later. Prospekt entries were around the 20th-30th a whopping seven times out of nine. They were also posted five times out of nine on a Friday, and the other four times they've either been on a Wednesday or a Thursday.