Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benjod25

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Benjod25

  1. Everyday Life
  2. The race is incredible but you wouldn't know because you are garbage
  3. 2Aliens is hands down the best song I've heard from this era
  4. Someone here is full of SHITE
  5. What songs
  6. Which moment
  7. It's not your decision though is it and you don't own the band
  8. I guess I still haven't found what I'm looking for
  9. What a drama queen
  10. Honestly it's tedious watching fights
  11. I'm sorry but what?
  12. Can everyone please SHUT UP
  13. Sounds disappointing
  14. What is Car Kids like
  15. What is your favourite demo
  16. God I would do anything to listen to it what else do you have
  17. You have it?
  18. There's more guitar
  19. It's not real it is from David Brent look it up
  20. It's supposed to be from a aliens perspective remove that then it can no longer be a message from the stars
  21. So you prefer Max Martin I guess as I'm sure those tracks you listed was written before Higher Power
  22. The original MOTS is far better because in my view it mixes the minimalist vibe of GS with the space vibe of X and Y perfectly whilst the released MOTS apart from IS/Coloratura is a let down
  23. In my opinion MOTS was ruined the moment the band wrote Higher Power
  24. Actually no these were the same people who complained each time

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.