Everything posted by __therese
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
France was awsome! Really fucking awsome! :heart: Edit: The Enemy *bless'im :nice:*
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Oh, thankies! :kiss: :dance: I guess this is for me and Andy to aww a bit about http://community.livejournal.com/dptband/168177.html#cutid1 :nice: Tim just looks so fucking great these days!
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Cooper Temple Clause - New toys
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
1. Girl! I love you so fucking much :dance: :kiss: :D *dies* 2. Santa hats, Peter would've been proud or scared lmao :cheesy: *repeates what's up there^* 3. That shirt is fucking beautiful :dance: 4. I love those Rolling Stones sessions, really amazing versions of the song. His voice is just beautiful in them.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Scissors For Lefty - Next to Argyle
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; scarves.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
They seriously need a life. Someone posted a lot of links to bootlegs they got of FDB me think... anyway, in case the Kirsty's delete it:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
:dance: :dance: :dance: So we all knew the story was absolute bullshit but now the world knows :nice: :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Fucking hell! You lucky lucky lucky lucky girls! SRSLY :dead: They were sick?! *pets them* Aww... *goes to read*
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Why didn't I find this before I did the bulletin:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
DUDE YES! B-man meeting the D's. lmfao wtf? yeah... Stan is really not a myspace freak is he? The man has like 40 messages in two years or something... I bet he and John are busy bumsexing! :wideeyed:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Fuck yes! OMG I gotta tell you my Bono-story! Or it's actually not mine, it's my friends brothers friend which makes it sound made up but it isn't! I swear! Anyway, like 6 or 7 years go the Europe MTV awards were held in Stockholm (sweden's capital in case you didn't know) and my friends brothers friend was like walking down the street of were it was and all these girls thought he was some dude of some 'Idol'-like show and start screaming so the guard people take him inside cause that dude is supposed to present some award and he goes into this elevator and Bono comes in! And they have a bit of a chat and everything... It's so fucking cool. When he told me that I was like: OMFG :stunned: Like your uncle seriously should try something. Seriously!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Aww...poor man! lmfao lmfao dude, he'd probably be able to get like free hotelrooms and stuff posing as Bob Dylan lmfaowtf? ignore that! That's kinda nice actually, gonna be easy to find stuff :dance:
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao your uncle? dude, that would be fucking cool!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
lmfao lmfao Yeah, they did! and omg! how cute! I want my mom to fancy Carl... not really though. That would freak me out :sick: lmfao
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Couldn't agree more. There are about 4-5 bands that have actually changed my life and they defenitly have. And changing life-bands are bands I never grow tired of. They're fucking amazing! I'm reading this old NME-thing I hadn't read before and it seems Stan joined just before T in the park. I'm guessing it's from 2004 so that's when he rejoined the band, obviously. Ficfacts you know!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
yeah til the end they nearly took it til the end didn't they? *sobs* Why are there so many fucking sobquotes..
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Scissors For Lefty - Ghetto ways
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
That totally reminds me I should listen to them! I downloaded the album weeks ago but haven't gotten round to it *don't hit me* lmfao Edit: Dude, they're fucking good!
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Dude, you sould do it! It's the best excuse ever for going through pictures, songs, articles and stuff.. There's supposed to be a 'Why is Peter rubbish' but I couldn't find the picture I wanted for that one and noone is as rubbish as Carl! :heart: :laugh3:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Singer in a band called Scissors For Lefty and owner of the hottest shoes ever.
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I posted this as a bulletin on myspace as most of you will see/have already seen but bulletins dissapear after a while and I wanna save it so I'm putting it here cause it took me a while to find the old quotes I love and to choose stuff and yeah, cause I can! lmfao Name: Therese Age: 19 Location: Clichétime: down in Albion. Gigs Attended [Where & When?] (of Libertines, DPT, Shambles, Yeti): Oh, fuck of will you! Do you like Dirty Pretty Things?: How could I not love the gayest straight yeah, right band in the world? Do you like Yeti?: How could I not love something that makes me so utterly happy? Do you like Babyshambles?: Loves of my life aren't they? Favorite Lyrics (keep it to a few, or one from each): The Libertines: Have we enough to keep it together? Or do we just keep on pretending, and hope our luck is never ending? /Can't stand me now Tried so hard to keep myself from falling back into my bad old ways /The good old days Babyshambles: It's only blood from broken hearts that writes the words to every song /I love you (But you're green) You leave me washed up begging for more. If you really cared for me, ah you'd let me be, you'd set me free. /A'rebours DPT: I’ve been re reading letters, they were moving warm but bitter, and I cried right through them all. /B.U.R.M.A Yeti: Please don't make me normal, make me obscene. /Midnight flight Favorite songs (for each): The Libertines - Music when the lights go out, The good old days, Don't look back into the sun, What Katie did, Up the bracket Babyshambles - I love you (But you're green), A'rebours, Sedative, Up the morning, Albion DPT - B.U.R.M.A, One to my left, Doctors & dealers, Wondering Yeti - Midnight flight, In like with you, Never lose your sense of wonder, The last time that you go Favorite album: Up the bracket and the Blinding EP. Reasons why Carlos is rubbish: And oh my gosh! Post a quote by the band(s) that makes you laugh or cry: It had taken six, seven years for him to say it, to say the truth: can't stand me now. /Peter I think only the truely flawed can be truely vain. /Peter I have actually had a lot of sexual affairs with the Doherty's. /Carl Pete: But love's welcome, whatever angle it comes from. Carl: Even from behind. There are loads of gay erotic fantasy stories about you and Pete being lovers on the internet, does that bother you? Carl: I completely advocate creative thought, and if people want to make up stories, I am flattered to be involved. I don't mind it at all really. I'd rather people did creative things than did nothing or negative things or talking shit in forums. Didz: I would be quite flattered I think. Carl: Didz is hoping someone might very well do it for him as well. Anything else? You don't have to be in The Libertines to be a libertine.
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
The Libertines - Death on the stairs (Japanese version)
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
For some reason I'm really loving angst atm.. I've read to little of them lately :anxious: But seriously, all I could think was like: I want it to be like that! Or not excatly like that but you know... no drugs. There are no drugs now yeah but you know.
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; strawhat.