Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluejay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bluejay

  1. ...NOT. Mwahaha i'm so evil.
  2. Hey it's been a while since i haven't posted here..so uh... BOB BEAVER YOU ROCK!
  3. How do you make a peace? I bet the ingredients are in Minnesota. Et s'ils n'y sont pas, nous n'aurons autre choix que nous terrer dans l'algie et l'abattement...:thinking:
  4. You ALWAYS do, Cafi dear. And, uh... just a little more... MINNESOTA!
  5. D'ARVIT PEOPLE WON'T YOU FUCKING COME AND POST!
  6. OMG I can't believe i've missed this whole Charlie The Unicorn thing. I was taking pictures at Minnesota... So now I'm a goat who comes from Minnesota, I can fly and I can swim 500 feet under water? Holy mew!
  7. No uh, you didn't! I could be a disguised goat
  8. If she's not blasting Coldplay, make her do it.
  9. My iPod's called Prospekt :)
  10. I'm waiting till the shine wears off :lol:
  11. Couldn't have said it better. :smug:
  12. Yeah, let's talk, let's taaaaaalk
  13. :uhoh: Uh, hi? It's been a mew- i mean, a while.
  14. Chop Suey indEEd! Hey wait. What's that? A bird of Minnesota?
  15. I have quoted myself because i'm insane. Have a prob with that!? And my name is MAFI! :bigcry:
  16. Where is Bermuda? Next to Minnesota?
  17. Crests Maja Arnim Laura! Stephan Carla Rudz (He's doing his HW atm ) Mew! Ana Nathan Talor Onute Zeya Paul Mishelle Flamingo!
  18. You're coming to mah house?
  19. Crests Maja Arnim Laura! Stephan Carla Rudz (He's doing his HW atm ) Mew!
  20. But you did, Cafi! Remember that time with Mr. Pie? EDIT: My mistake. It was me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.