Everything posted by Bluejay
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
...NOT. Mwahaha i'm so evil.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey it's been a while since i haven't posted here..so uh... BOB BEAVER YOU ROCK!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
How do you make a peace? I bet the ingredients are in Minnesota. Et s'ils n'y sont pas, nous n'aurons autre choix que nous terrer dans l'algie et l'abattement...:thinking:
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
You ALWAYS do, Cafi dear. And, uh... just a little more... MINNESOTA!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
D'ARVIT PEOPLE WON'T YOU FUCKING COME AND POST!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
OMG I can't believe i've missed this whole Charlie The Unicorn thing. I was taking pictures at Minnesota... So now I'm a goat who comes from Minnesota, I can fly and I can swim 500 feet under water? Holy mew!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
No uh, you didn't! I could be a disguised goat
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
If she's not blasting Coldplay, make her do it.
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
MAFI'S BACK!!
-
Do you ever name inanimate objects?
My iPod's called Prospekt :)
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
I'm waiting till the shine wears off :lol:
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
Couldn't have said it better. :smug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
see ya, beaver
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
wheeeeeeeee :escaping:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Yeah, let's talk, let's taaaaaalk
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I went to Minnesota!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:uhoh: Uh, hi? It's been a mew- i mean, a while.
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
Chop Suey indEEd! Hey wait. What's that? A bird of Minnesota?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I have quoted myself because i'm insane. Have a prob with that!? And my name is MAFI! :bigcry:
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
Where is Bermuda? Next to Minnesota?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Crests Maja Arnim Laura! Stephan Carla Rudz (He's doing his HW atm ) Mew! Ana Nathan Talor Onute Zeya Paul Mishelle Flamingo!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
You're coming to mah house?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Crests Maja Arnim Laura! Stephan Carla Rudz (He's doing his HW atm ) Mew!
-
A thread for Mafi's and Cafi's random talk
But you did, Cafi! Remember that time with Mr. Pie? EDIT: My mistake. It was me.