Everything posted by Cyan Kat
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's on 1st January, New Years Day ! :cheesy: I'm excited
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hey omgg i like your avi Celien :blush:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
this is the only thread you'll ever need
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ughh I have to go to the bank bye
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
zomg crests
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
we once bought them a bone each and then they buried them all under the lawn :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
here's a tip. apologize + move on :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm pretty good just finished for xmas now I'm eating food how is you?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oii I told you to quit it :mean:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
This thread is for posting random crap and chatting not for fighting/raking up old arguments :mean:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
i'm gonna sleep now so bye
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
i remember when she was called Crests Of Daylight :stunned:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I now imagine Reilly to look like Jimmy Wales.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
oh yeah and people thought it looked dirty
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
two nill to sir rick of kat's sig :mellow:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm still Kat. just more cyanny
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
it's all anna :nod:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
empily hi
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
but crests is too fast for the thread :(
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
me, well I can play twinkle twinkle with the letters on paper stuck to the piano keys :snobby:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Play life on mars that sounds impressive
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It is really repetitive and thats what makes it get stuck in your head constantly doo doo doo etc
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yeah that would be awkward. well unless you are good at playing piano :thinking:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
if I see the postman I run away :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I love xmas food Stuffing is so good and I just cram all the leftovers into a toastie with cheese and oh god now I'm drooling :heart: