Everything posted by MAFE
- when your 25 and over
-
LET'S ALL START 800 THREADS ABOUT OURSELVES!
yeah! :rolleyes:
-
:::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::
maybe was that!!
-
LET'S ALL START 800 THREADS ABOUT OURSELVES!
i'm a multifacetic girl!!! sometimes i'm :cool: another i'm :huh: another i'm :smug: or :wink3: and today i am :rolleyes:
-
Someone I reckon is creating far to many threads ??
oohh!!!! i see!! sorry :embarrased:
-
So what did you do this halloween?
yeah, thats basicly there main threat, and we belive them, apperently the police have cought 2 of them with machettes and knives on them dammit jack! that people are so inmature and berry stupid!!
-
when your 25 and over
yeah! 20 sucks! hehehehe :rolleyes:
-
Someone I reckon is creating far to many threads ??
her name is cameran?? or what?
-
So what did you do this halloween?
i wish i was! well they're hardly trying to kill me, just harm me very badly!, you may remember a long time ago i posted a thread saying i needed help cause me and my mates were fighting these people. well its still going on, its the 4 month of it now and we're still all fighting each other, i got smacked in the face the other day by 1 of them and they treid to still my bike, but then i just turned round and smacked them back and rode off but serious, it really ain't nice :/ but anyone of them told to ya or your mates that they're gonna kill ya or something like that?
-
LET'S ALL START 800 THREADS ABOUT OURSELVES!
well..... :rolleyes:
- I met a girl in Glasgow..
-
Someone I reckon is creating far to many threads ??
who's cam?? i wanna congratulate her?
-
So what did you do this halloween?
that's pity! awesome pics!
-
So what did you do this halloween?
- :::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::
you have to move your neck!!!- when your 25 and over
actually you'll be 25 years young :smug: that's a cute compliment dear!! :P- Someone I reckon is creating far to many threads ??
oh no......never....what have he done to deserve that!?!?!?!?...... :angry: :P a little bit of shit he deserve- Someone I reckon is creating far to many threads ??
that's a good idea!!! jacky!!! :D- Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
dunno! i'm so weird! lmao :lol:- So what did you do this halloween?
they are around my area too, stupid bastards, they stole our pumpkin :angry: what a motherf%$/%·.....- So what did you do this halloween?
Why is ova joy? Griffyndor rox!!!! Daryl! you're so old for trick or treat!!!! JK BABY!!! :lol:- Someone I reckon is creating far to many threads ??
he already has a thread made by ian! he's so annoying!- America vote for Albie and BusyBeeBurns for 2008
NO I'M NOT :angry: What are you saying ? that I'm gay :angry: :stunned: :whip: Why are you worry about it??? and why did you say that Mimi supposed that you're gay when she never told that??? that's funny!- Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
yep! :rolleyes:- So what did you do this halloween?
heheheh you're an adorable little witch joy!!! :dozey: - :::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::