October 13, 200817 yr it would be good! :D which track from Prospekt's March are u looking forward the most?
October 13, 200817 yr I say "Rainy day" because...I don't know, I simply like the title :D:D:D And what do you think will be the new painting by EUGENE DELACROIX?
October 13, 200817 yr I have no idea, there are some real nice ones to choose! Have you ever been to the cinema and not bought any food or drink?
October 13, 200817 yr hahaha, don't know why :thinking: but they're cute :dozey: what's the craziest videoclip you have ever seen?
October 13, 200817 yr huh... maybe Life is beautiful :D what's your 2nd fav band? ( I suppose your # 1 is coldplay :) )
October 13, 200817 yr Mmmm.... Difficult choice... I thin Oasis or Muse or Radiohead... And sometimes I hate my country :dozey: What's your favorite word?
October 13, 200817 yr My favorite word is Entaõ and Siete, amazing words! And my second favorite band is The Spill Canvas. What is your favorite number ?
Create an account or sign in to comment