September 5, 200422 yr shocked huh? :P I mean everything is quiet here now because we are older guys I guess, but wait till Oliver gets here tomorrow :lol:
September 5, 200422 yr I know someone who could make that happen, where's the twixinator? havent seen him around :/
September 5, 200422 yr well im learning :P teach me :lol: if you are so blessed as to become one of the chosen few, i may. :P
September 5, 200422 yr *calls unicef... RUN DAVID RUN!! :cool: :lol: :lol: maybe for the next term, i dont see myself running for president just yet... :lol: however, Abi, tell me what I need to do, to become one of the chosen few? :o remember i play bass :P
September 5, 200422 yr :stunned: me perv? this is coming from the guy that wanted me to strip? :stunned: for 50 cents? :angry:
September 5, 200422 yr *calls unicef... RUN DAVID RUN!! :cool: :lol: :lol: maybe for the next term, i dont see myself running for president just yet... :lol: however, Abi, tell me what I need to do, to become one of the chosen few? :o remember i play bass :P its not something you can just do...its just something that you have. :P
September 5, 200422 yr *calls unicef... RUN DAVID RUN!! :cool: :lol: :lol: maybe for the next term, i dont see myself running for president just yet... :lol: however, Abi, tell me what I need to do, to become one of the chosen few? :o remember i play bass :P its not something you can just do...its just something that you have. :P :bigcry: *sniff* ok
September 5, 200422 yr *pats on head* its ok dear, no one in my family can make me talk, i still love them. :P :D
September 5, 200422 yr *pats on head* its ok dear, no one in my family can make me talk, i still love them. :P :D
September 5, 200422 yr hey...at least i got 2 pats on the head, a bit of deja vu but still 2 pats on the head :P :lol:
September 5, 200422 yr me perv? this is coming from the guy that wanted me to strip? for 50 cents? lmao! :lol: :lol: :embarrased:
Create an account or sign in to comment