November 17, 200916 yr It's OK. At least Matt's in it. :wacky: BTW, I've always wondered: Is your name pronouned like "Loar" or "Loray"? I'm always confused b/c you're Chilean.
November 17, 200916 yr Better question: Is it pronounced with proper Spanish pronounciations? yeah! my name is Loreto btw :P Lorrrrrrre :wacky: :lips:
November 17, 200916 yr OK, thanks. I always want to pronounce it like it rhymes with four, but I know that's wrong. :P
November 17, 200916 yr OK, thanks. I always want to pronounce it like it rhymes with four, but I know that's wrong. :P no, it doesn't rhyme with four :lol: cool avi Lore! :wacky: I left a pic for you in my thread :snobby:
November 17, 200916 yr I tend to pronounce it making it rhymes with four as well.. but I know it should be Lorray.. I just cant do it, my spanish accent is so bad! :shame: Yes you do :P How are you Chavi ? When are you going on vacation in Spain ? :wacko: Edit: Hi Christa ! And awesome new avi Lore :wacky: I'm going to live there, it aint no vacation :P
November 17, 200916 yr Please dont.. :bigcry: although it would be good practice. But I know I'll quickly give up and answer in English :P
November 17, 200916 yr but you need some practice, you must know at least the right words to seduce hot spanish guys :gorgeous: :wacky:
November 17, 200916 yr I tend to pronounce it making it rhymes with four as well.. but I know it should be Lorray.. I just cant do it, my spanish accent is so bad! :shame: I'm going to live there, it aint no vacation :P Haha I know :P But I'm sure that you'll party more than you'll study, so it's like vacations xD I'm jealous btw !
November 17, 200916 yr but you need some practice, you must know at least the right words to seduce hot spanish guys :gorgeous: :wacky: Tienes razón, Lore.
Create an account or sign in to comment