November 3, 200421 yr I am talking about a band called The Shins..just came cross from Yahoo Launch... I think I have a crush on their music...just simple and quiet... Like New Slangs' Intro part.....en..maybe I need a new fresh air here...
November 3, 200421 yr yahoo launch is so awesome i've discovered many a band via yahoo launch oh and the shins are cool too
November 3, 200421 yr YAY FOR YAHOO LAUNCH!! The Shins are alright.i've only heard a couple of their songs.
November 3, 200421 yr weren't they called something else? if so, i listened to them a lot more then. bought the first cd and all. now i kind of forgot about them. flake music huh, or am i wrong. :huh:
November 3, 200421 yr Author yeah, Yahoo Launch is soo cooll(I came across with A Perfect Circle's cover for The Beatles' Imagine :o )...and I found The Shore, Snow Patrol... from there too and the whold CD tracks are there.. but sth i just skipped and i knew they were not my type... I don't know New Slang sounds like Modern Beatles to me :cool: , the lovely melody and instrument.... :kiss: Another catching intro i found so far is Sugercult Pretty Girl (The Way)... :) for ";" well, they may change name...
November 3, 200421 yr Author oh, god, since I am not english or american.... :blush: i know I am a "late bird"... yes ";" they have other names before,,,hmmm from New Mexico...
Create an account or sign in to comment