December 25, 200421 yr errr...Mrs Bucko....? :stunned: dont worry, she is into threesomes , maybe you could join us :wink3:
December 25, 200421 yr HEY BUCKLEY, SEE MY BED!? ITS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT BABY! JUST ME, YOU, AND TM GIRL CAN EVEN COME IF SHE WANTS TO! Can we invite Polyester too? :cool: SURE TM GIRL! AND EVEN DAVIDG :wink3: :Kiss:
December 25, 200421 yr dont worry' date=' she is into threesomes , maybe you could join us :wink3:[/quote'] ooohh..thats even more interesting... :wink3:
December 25, 200421 yr HEY BUCKLEY, SEE MY BED!? ITS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT BABY! JUST ME, YOU, AND TM GIRL CAN EVEN COME IF SHE WANTS TO! Can we invite Polyester too? :cool: SURE TM GIRL! AND EVEN DAVIDG :wink3: :Kiss: wtf? :stunned:
December 25, 200421 yr ooohh..thats even more interesting... Just imagine the endless pleasure we could have :wink3: :cool:
December 25, 200421 yr Just imagine the endless pleasure we could have :wink3: :cool: too dangerous too imagine... :stunned:
December 25, 200421 yr Quote: ooohh..thats even more interesting... Just imagine the endless pleasure we could have NOT AS MUCH AS US SWEETHEART :kiss: wtf? DONT DENY YOURSELF, YOU ARE TOO NICE TO BE STRAIGHT! JOIN ME! I'M SUPERMAN!
December 25, 200421 yr I can even picture it :stunned: oh yes poly, that's right, ahh baby say my name , say bucko is the man ahhhh *has amazing orgasm* :cool: :o
December 25, 200421 yr DONT DENY YOURSELF, YOU ARE TOO NICE TO BE STRAIGHT! JOIN ME! I'M SUPERMAN! Lmao! superman has a point there :lol:
December 25, 200421 yr DONT DENY YOURSELF, YOU ARE TOO NICE TO BE STRAIGHT! JOIN ME! I'M SUPERMAN! Lmao! superman has a point there :lol: What the? DUDE!!!!!! :stunned:
December 25, 200421 yr :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :kiss: Im outta here darling, have wet Bucko dreams :cool: Ps. Have fun with superman Chuck :P
December 25, 200421 yr :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :kiss: Im outta here darling, have wet Bucko dreams :cool: Ps. Have fun with superman Chuck :P Son of A!!! DUDE!!! :stunned:
December 26, 200421 yr BUCKLEY POST A PICTURE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR SEXY BODY! ALBIE > YOU THOUGH! I LOVE HIM MORE! I VOTED FOR HIM AS MR COLDPLAYING (1) AND YOU AS NUMBER (2)
December 26, 200421 yr BUCKLEY POST A PICTURE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR SEXY BODY! ALBIE > YOU THOUGH! I LOVE HIM MORE! I VOTED FOR HIM AS MR COLDPLAYING (1) AND YOU AS NUMBER (2) really :smug:
December 26, 200421 yr BUCKLEY POST A PICTURE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR SEXY BODY! ALBIE > YOU THOUGH! I LOVE HIM MORE! I VOTED FOR HIM AS MR COLDPLAYING (1) AND YOU AS NUMBER (2) really :smug: dude..he licked me...be careful :confused:
Create an account or sign in to comment