✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Big" Radio 1-announcement

ThomasD

I expected US tour dates... Or an album name...

But the only thing we"ve got that they play a gig for 1500 people at a secret location :(. But it will be put on air 1st of june, that's good news!!

Anyway, I'm a little disappointed!!

cheers

Thomas

Albie,

you're really enjoying this, aren't you. Suddenly you're everybody's best friend ;)

I wonder where you got "Talk" and maybe some more songs from. I just hope that you haven't burnt any bridges by leaking this stuff.

I for sure wouldn' t be happy if I discovered that somebody leaked anything that I wouldn't want to be leaked. ;)

Albie,

you're really enjoying this, aren't you. Suddenly you're everybody's best friend ;)

I wonder where you got "Talk" and maybe some more songs from. I just hope that you haven't burnt any bridges by leaking this stuff.

I for sure wouldn' t be happy if I discovered that somebody leaked anything that I wouldn't want to be leaked. ;)

I have some more stuff......but I'm not gonna reveal them until......I'm good and ready

you can get them here http://www.winmx.com

if you're lucky you might just find the real copys of the real one

Albie,

I have some more stuff......but I'm not gonna reveal them until......I'm good and ready

Thanks Albie, but no thanks. I think I'll be patient and wait a little longer for the official release.

Albie,

Thanks Albie, but no thanks. I think I'll be patient and wait a little longer for the official release.

leaked or not........I'm still gonna buy the album