✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Presale Praise!

owenrees_73

The latest news on the official website shows that they are going to continue with the same presale system for the rest of the tour as it is receiving positive feedback. This is great news for in my place members. I just want to know if anyone has already been allocated tickets for UK shows, are they near the back or near the front. I think in my place members should get quality tickets. Anyway, this is good news for people soon to be getting tickets in the presale for the new/upcoming dates!

so you didnt get allotted tickets? thats sad. im afraid thats what will happen to me. also, they didnt sell out in an hour and a half? wow im surprised. i also am surprised you didnt get a rejection letter from in my place or something. are your tickets good (if seated) or general admission

basically i applied then they sent me the confirmation email saying they would send me the link in 2 days(ish) to buy them in advance and then...all quiet! :rolleyes: but...i was on 2 phones (engaged) and 3 websites (all pretty much crashed) until i got some. crystal palace for the tues (I really wanted Monday) The order is for general admission- but i dunno if its seated/standing or unreserved seats or whatever, I'm just pleased to be going! the only good thing is that i read on nme.com today that they have released more tickets for some of the gigs. i think thats good- they said it was to try and stop the touts or something?

Yes you're right. They wanted to make sure that the scalpers wouldn't be the only way to get tickets for people. Thats probably what would've happened if they sold them all in one go. Scalpers buy them and put them on eBay at higher prices. Now that won't do much good because tickets are still available through official sellers.

I got my tickets for the "27th Crystal Palce one" thanks to the presale system of in my place.

Absolutely no problems, everything went very smooth. I got an email to book them within 24 hours, so I did with my Visa card ready and booking was a piece of cake. :wink3: