✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live mp3 update

kevvvy

Uh' date=' is this kosher with the band? I probably shold've asked this before I d/l'd Speed of Sound :confused:[/quote']

its a bootleg of a live gig... I dont think its as bad as a 'leaked' song... I am sure there were journos there at the gig who have already reviewed the show and stuff... besiaclly its all out in the open now... so I dont think any harm has been done.

would Chris like it?? I think he'd be happy that everyone likes it :cool:

Why do you think the files keep getting deleted within a couple of hours when they have been uploaded to Yousendit?

Normally, files are deleted after 7 days.

These Coldplay files get blocked MUCH faster. :o

I'm telling you, certain people aren't very happy with these tracks leaking over and over again.

Uh' date=' is this kosher with the band? I probably shold've asked this before I d/l'd Speed of Sound :confused:[/quote']

I think if they read this board they'd be delighted at the response its getting. Its not as if the quality is soundboard or anything so they're gaining out of this in a way I think :)

Why do you think the files keep getting deleted within a couple of hours when they have been uploaded to Yousendit?

I'm telling you, certain people aren't very happy with these tracks leaking over and over again.

Yeah it is very easy to delete these songs and maybe I'm being paranoid (I know you all think I am anyway ;) ) but I get the feeling somebody is spoiling other people'd enjoyment deliberately.

Personally hearing these songs has whetted my appetite even more for this album!! :D

This has nothing to do with the material. A yousendit link becomes invalid after 7 day OR 25 downloads, whatever comes first. Sicne everyone's d/l them so fast, they become invalid.