✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Apparent Colour Coded message in X & Y artwork?

didn't Chris say that the colored bands he has on his fingers had something to do with the album artwork? perhaps we should cut the cover into rings, put them on our fingers and all will be revealed :wink3:

yea someone said it on the q&a and i felt like the biggest dumb ass for missin it but the green on it makes the make trade fair symbol :rolleyes: but i don't think that helps with any code but makes it worse because that only makes me think that maybe theres more symboles imbedded or logos shoot i dunno or maybe it's just flippen coincidence but thats unlikely with make trade fair and coldplay nuh uh

I just wrote this in the other x+y code thread so sorry if uve already seen it but thought i would put it here to see what u guys think...

i was thinking whilst staring at my x+y wallpaper this morning that must def be the make trade fair logo- it cant be a coincidence they've obv conciously put it there.....that is an important part of what coldplay is about, so perhaps all the other blocks represent the parts that make up coldplay? the orange and red and black could symbolise the parachutes era and the white and grey arobtth- and it could be in the sort of almost chromosome shape to represent X+y as in creation and the album title- under the thought that these different parts is what 'makes' coldplay? hmmmm i keep thinking of all different things and i wanna say them out loud so if it is that then i can be like 'i told you so!' i dunno what the blue would show though? maybe thats the band and the rest is what has grown from coldplay! really i have no idea.......