April 18, 200521 yr thankyouuuuuu Jan!!!!! I'm receiving it right now!!!can't wait to hear it!!! Love you! :blush: :kiss:
April 18, 200521 yr AHHHHHH! stop just listing emails just *wait* it will come up on a fileshare.....this is what it was like for days after talk leaked and i cant handle it! i was one of the 7 so when mine comes thru ill try to upload it to yousendit, now no more emails please!
April 18, 200521 yr I got it hours ago from a link on the official site. look there. its a fantabulosis song
April 18, 200521 yr this is for all the desperate little maggots [n00bs] :idea2: muhaha , i'm funny http://rapidshare.de/files/1323073/01_The_Speed_Of_Sound.mp3.html [i'm not e-mailing it to anyone who leaves their e-mail]
April 18, 200521 yr you gotta be more specific than that....coldplay.com? capitolrecords.com? and then where is it located??
April 18, 200521 yr hey kapone it me again man - can u kindly send it to me [email protected] appreciate it
April 18, 200521 yr When someone gets it from that link... make another one.. there's too many people downloading one at once.
April 18, 200521 yr here it is! http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34GY2NMCYDOXD13MJLQ43QMUCU It's blocked already... :o
April 18, 200521 yr and again! just to space things out a bit http://rapidshare.de/files/1323660/Speed_Of_Sound.mp3.html
April 18, 200521 yr Ill post a ysi link as well as soon as i get it...You have to rename it...otherwise it will be blocked
April 18, 200521 yr thankyouuuuuu Jan!!!!! I'm receiving it right now!!!can't wait to hear it!!! Love you! :blush: :kiss: No problem :smug:
April 18, 200521 yr Here's a YSI link...Its amazing BTW!!!! http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=35S3G48UCU2D90UI88XZ2VK57Z
April 18, 200521 yr thankyouuuuuu Jan!!!!! I'm receiving it right now!!!can't wait to hear it!!! Love you! :blush: :kiss: No problem :smug: I will be eternally grateful for this :kiss: This song is MEGAAAA!!!!!!!! I can't stop playing it!!!!
April 18, 200521 yr http://www.bdarules.com/2005/04/coldplay-speed-of-sound-music-download.html Got it up as soon as I could.
Create an account or sign in to comment