✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Target Center, Minneapolis, MN - Sep. 20, 05

nightsurfer

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs tickets, I have 2 for the Minneapolis show that I unfortunately won't be able to use. I live in central Wisconsin, about 3 hours from Minneapolis. But I wanted to go to the show at Alpine Valley, a much longer drive (5 or 6 hours); but when the tickets went on sale, I had to be in a parade and asked my sister to order for me. She thought it would be more of a convience to me to go to Minneapolis, so she ordered two tickets to the show. What she didn't take into consideration though was the date. I wanted Alpine because it was August 13, and I won't be away for college yet. The Minne show isn't until September 20 and I'll be in Ottawa, Ontario, a good 17 hour drive from home and unable to attend the show :( Sorry for the long story but if anyone wants to buy the tickets from me please say so and I'll greatly appreciate getting rid of them to a good fan.

Seat location: section 101, row K, seats 13-14

the total charge with all of the ticketmaster bull was $128.45

thanks a bunch

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the situation:

Me - Malaysian, still stuck in Malaysia.

Going to Bemidji, MN late August.

Want to go to Minneapolis show cos it's the closest I'll ever get to a Coldplay concert since I've no idea if they're coming to Asia...

Prob is: Logistics. How to get there - bus, plane, car, etc?

Again, I'm stuck in Malaysia.

Kapeesh?

Here's the situation:

Me - Malaysian, still stuck in Malaysia.

Going to Bemidji, MN late August.

Want to go to Minneapolis show cos it's the closest I'll ever get to a Coldplay concert since I've no idea if they're coming to Asia...

Prob is: Logistics. How to get there - bus, plane, car, etc?

Again, I'm stuck in Malaysia.

Kapeesh?

Ah, I see, sorry :embarrased: ...

I really hope everything works out!! And the buses would be my suggestion also!!

well, if you dont know anyone in bemidji that can drive you down i would suggest taking a greyhound bus. its only a few hours, its relatively cheap, and the greyhound station in downtown mpls is like a block away from target center. good luck.

http://www.greyhound.com/home.asp

Thanks...

Any idea which station is that, cos I need to figure out the cost and according to the website, there's more than one stop in downtown Minneapolis.

But yeah, I'll definitely consider the Greyhound bus idea.. :)

Ah, I see, sorry :embarrased: ...

I really hope everything works out!! And the buses would be my suggestion also!!

It's okay - if it does work out, hey - I'll be one blur Malaysian there come Sep 20th enjoying my first concert...