✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You Live on SNL mp3

JohnnyB

this is just fine.. you can post it here... because the live version just might be a b-side.. :P

welcome JohnnyB! enjoy your stay.. and thanks for sharing..

so if I made a thread like this

would you give me the benefit of the doubt ? :thinking:

this is just fine.. you can post it here... because the live version just might be a b-side.. :P

are you new?? no I dont think so... :rolleyes: cut the guy some slack.. you were new too once.. :P

are you new?? no I dont think so... :rolleyes: cut the guy some slack.. you were new too once.. :P

okay :angry:

I wish I was new sometimes :lol:

Thanks for cutting me some slack. And yeah, i did also think about posting this in the coldplay live section or in the multimedia section but like i said before, i thought that most people would be coming here for x&y stuff and i just wanted to send the song to a few people who were interested in having it.

P.S. I like this place a lot better than some of the other message boards where everybody bashes on the newbie. I think I'll stay

Thanks for cutting me some slack. And yeah, i did also think about posting this in the coldplay live section or in the multimedia section but like i said before, i thought that most people would be coming here for x&y stuff and i just wanted to send the song to a few people who were interested in having it.

P.S. I like this place a lot better than some of the other message boards where everybody bashes on the newbie. I think I'll stay

:blush: well, we're glad to have ya!