✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Official Reviews Post

Mica

Is that okay? If this wants to be deleted then I understand, but I thought there should be a thread just to post reviews of the album, whether it be your own personal one or published ones, and I didn't see one posted already. They are, of course, already starting to come in and will only add in number with it being released soon.

I prefer to read track-by-track reviews so if someone had free time, it'd be fun to read those (I'll add mine eventually),

There should be one for published reviews, I agree.

Official doesn't mean fan reviews from people on the board, plus there are lots of threads about that already.

Ah, interesting point. When I typed "Official" I meant as in there would be no other threads about reviews. I'd like to think that thorough reviews from fans would be posted because something like "i love "swallowed"!!!!" isn't helping anyone (not that that isn't a valid opinion though). I guess the poster would have to decide if their review is thorough enough (or if they just posted "i love "swallowed"" that'd be cool too)

I know that sounds moderatorish and obviously I am not a mod, but I had the idea that if there alot of different posts about different reviews it would clog the boards so best out everything in an "official" thread.

If that makes sense.

There should be one for published reviews, I agree.

Official doesn't mean fan reviews from people on the board, plus there are lots of threads about that already.

you're not a mod :angry:

stop trying to act like one :P